Alabama Warrant Search, Warrant Check
Search Alabama warrants in Alabama Counties, Alabama Cities. Find warrants, arrest warrants, outstanding warrants.
A warrant is a process to get someone into court. It is usually generated for one of two reasons.
1. An arrest warrant is issued as the result of an investigation in a criminal case.
2. A bench warrant is usually issued by a judge for either failing to appear as promised or failing to pay a fine.
Bonds are required on all warrants to insure court appearance and can range from a No Bond, Cash only, Cash/ Surety or PR. An arrest warrant is a legal document issued on behalf of the state authorizing an official or any law enforcement agency to arrest and detain an individual who may be a suspect or has pending case in any courts of law in the state.
- US Marshal's Office - Alabama Most Wanted Criminals
- DEA Most Wanted
- Parole Violators
- Alabama Fugitives
- Alabama Department of Public Safety
- Contact Information for Alabama Law Enforcement Agencies
- Calera Police
- CrimeStoppers of Central Alabama
- Cullman Police Department
- Dothan Police Department
- Huntsville Police Department
- Mobile Police Department
Alabama Warrants by County
Alabama Warrants by City