Arizona Warrant Search, Warrant Check
Search Arizona warrants in Arizona Counties, Arizona Cities. Find warrants, arrest warrants, outstanding warrants.
A warrant is a process to get someone into court. It is usually generated for one of two reasons.
1. An arrest warrant is issued as the result of an investigation in a criminal case.
2. A bench warrant is usually issued by a judge for either failing to appear as promised or failing to pay a fine.
Bonds are required on all warrants to insure court appearance and can range from a No Bond, Cash only, Cash/ Surety or PR. An arrest warrant is a legal document issued on behalf of the state authorizing an official or any law enforcement agency to arrest and detain an individual who may be a suspect or has pending case in any courts of law in the state.
- Chandler Police Department
- Department of Corrections
- Department of Public Safety
- Division of Child Support Enforcement (DCSE)
- Maricopa County Sheriff's Office
- Maricopa County Deadbeat Parents
- Maricopa County Mugshots
- Pima County Sheriff
Arizona Warrants by County
Arizona Warrants by City