Asset Search in California
Search for personal and corporate assets and property, business and professional licenses in California. Sometimes you need find the assets owned by an individual or a corporation. These assets could be regular assets or hidden assets either owned by individuals in California or living elsewhere. Some lawyers need to know about assets for civil court cases or litigation, sometimes it is matter of inheritance or divorce in any case search the following organizations in California to find assets and properties owned in California.
California Asset Research Resources
- California Active and Inactive Corporations Search
Official Secretary of State free database for information and records.
- California Department of Revenue
Get free property and tax information online instantly.
- California Judgments, Liens, Awards and Settlements
Access to California county trial court records
- California Statewide License Search
Free verification of professional licenses.
- California Motor Vehicle Information Search
Search for motor vehicle records.
- Unclaimed Property Records Search in California
Search for Lost Money and check the Status of a Previously Filed Claims.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court District of California Northern District
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court District of California Southern District
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court District of California Eastern District
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court District of California Central District