Asset Search in Michigan
Search for personal and corporate assets and property, business and professional licenses in Michigan. Sometimes you need find the assets owned by an individual or a corporation. These assets could be regular assets or hidden assets either owned by individuals in Michigan or living elsewhere. Some lawyers need to know about assets for civil court cases or litigation, sometimes it is matter of inheritance or divorce in any case search the following organizations in Michigan to find assets and properties owned in Michigan.
Michigan Asset Research Resources
Search for personal and corporate assets and property, business and professional licenses in Michigan
- Michigan Coroporation Search
Begin a Business search here
- Michigan Superior Court
Access to court records for judgments, liens and settlements.
- Michigan License Verification
Obtain information about individuals and companies licensed by the Division
- Michigan Property Records Search
- Michigan Unclaimed Property and Claim Status
The Great Payback is responsible for reuniting Coloradans with their lost or forgotten assets.
- Michigan Vehicle Record Searches
Information and regulations regarding Vehicle ownership data.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Michigan Eastern District
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Michigan Western District