Asset Search in Alabama
Search for personal and corporate assets and property, business and professional licenses in Alabama. Sometimes you need find the assets owned by an individual or a corporation. These assets could be regular assets or hidden assets either owned by individuals in Alabama or living elsewhere. Some lawyers need to know about assets for civil court cases or litigation, sometimes it is matter of inheritance or divorce in any case search the following organizations in Alabama to find assets and properties owned in Alabama.
Alabama Asset Research Resources
- Alabama Active and Inactive Corporations Search
Official Secretary of State free database for information and records.
- Alabama Department of Revenue
Get free property and tax information online instantly.
- Alabama Judgments, Liens, Awards and Settlements
Access to Alabama county trial court records
- Alabama Statewide License Search
Free verification of professional licenses.
- Alabama Motor Vehicle Information Search
Search for motor vehicle records.
- Unclaimed Property Records Search in Alabama
Search for Lost Money and check the Status of a Previously Filed Claims.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court of Alabama Northern District
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court of Alabama Middle District
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court of Alabama Southern District