Alabama Department of Corrections Search
Search Alabama department of corrections, DOC, for Alabama background check or to locate Alabama prisoners. Public Record Results provides you with information and resources to public criminal data information from Alabama county jails,Alabama Department of Corrections, and other Alabama public records, Alabama criminal records and Alabama prison inmate locators. Find resources to free criminal data, such as Alabama Sex Offender Registry as well as other free public court records. Department of Corrections in each state has information about inmates.
Department of Corrections also know as Corrections and Rehabilitations oversees most correctional facilities and organizes rehabilitation programs to help criminals and prisoners to rehabilitate be able to become productive members of society upon release from jails and prisons.
Usually Board of Parole hearings is a division of the department of corrections and oversees and reviews all parole requests and cases. Board of Parole also oversees reviewing cases for mentally disordered offenders, sexually violent predators and prison transfer requests.
Department of Correction also oversees correctional rehabilitiation programs including schools that offer academic classes, library, vocational training. It also provides classes and education for English as second language.
Besides law enforcement agencies department of corrections also provides access to searching for inmates in jails and prisons in each state.
Alabama Department of Correctionss
Alabama State Prisons - Alabama Jails
- Alex City Work Release Center
- Atmore Work Release Center
- Bibb Correctional Facility
- Birmingham Work Release Center
- Bullock Correctional Facility
- Bullock Work Release Center
- Camden Work Release Center
- Childersburg Boot & Work Camp
- Childersburg Work Release Center
- Davis Correctional Facility (Alabama)|Davis Correctional Facility
- Decatur Work Release Center
- William E. Donaldson Correctional Facility
- Draper Correctional Facility
- Easterling Correctional Facility
- Elba Work Release Center
- Elmore Correctional Facility
- Farquhar Cattle Ranch
- Fountain Correctional Facility
- Frank Lee Youth Center
- Hamilton Aged & Infirmed
- Hamilton Work Release Center
- Holman Correctional Facility
- Kilby Correctional Facility
- Limestone Correctional Facility
- Loxley Community Work Camp
- Loxley Work Release Center
- Mobile Work Release Center
- Montgomery Work Release Center
- Red Eagle Honor Farm
- St. Clair Correctional Facility
- Staton Correctional Facility
- Tutwiler Annex
- Julia Tutwiler Prison for Women
- Ventress Correctional Facility
A Department of Corrections is a governmental agency responsible for overseeing the incarceration of persons convicted of crimes within a particular jurisdiction.