Asset Search in Arizona
Search for personal and corporate assets and property, business and professional licenses in Arizona. Sometimes you need find the assets owned by an individual or a corporation. These assets could be regular assets or hidden assets either owned by individuals in Arizona or living elsewhere. Some lawyers need to know about assets for civil court cases or litigation, sometimes it is matter of inheritance or divorce in any case search the following organizations in Arizona to find assets and properties owned in Arizona.
Arizona Asset Research Resources
- Arizona Active and Inactive Corporations Search
Database for corporate information and records.
- Arizona Judgments, Liens, Awards and Settlements
Access to Arizona county trial court records
- Arizona Statewide License Search
Free verification of professional licenses.
- Arizona Motor Vehicle Information Search
Search for motor vehicle records.
- Unclaimed Property Records Search in Arizona
Search for Lost Money and check the Status of a Previously Filed Claims.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court District of Arizona
Search bankruptcy directly from the U.S. Bankruptcy courts in the state of Arizona.