Asset Search in Connecticut
Search for personal and corporate assets and property, business and professional licenses in Connecticut. Sometimes you need find the assets owned by an individual or a corporation. These assets could be regular assets or hidden assets either owned by individuals in Connecticut or living elsewhere. Some lawyers need to know about assets for civil court cases or litigation, sometimes it is matter of inheritance or divorce in any case search the following organizations in Connecticut to find assets and properties owned in Connecticut.
Connecticut Asset Research Resources
- Connecticut Commercial Recording Division
Begin a Business search here
- Connecticut Superior Court
Access to court records for judgments, liens and settlements.
- Connecticut License Verification
Obtain information about individuals and companies licensed by the Division
- Connecticut Property Assessor.
- Connecticut Unclaimed Property and Claim Status
The Great Payback is responsible for reuniting Coloradans with their lost or forgotten assets.
- Connecticut Vehicle Record Searches
Information and regulations regarding Vehicle ownership data.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Connecticut
Search bankruptcy records and cases