Asset Search in District of Columbia or Washington D.C.
Search for personal and corporate assets and property, business and professional licenses in District of Columbia. Sometimes you need find the assets owned by an individual or a corporation. These assets could be regular assets or hidden assets either owned by individuals in District of Columbia or living elsewhere. Some lawyers need to know about assets for civil court cases or litigation, sometimes it is matter of inheritance or divorce in any case search the following organizations in Washington D.C. / District of Columbia to find assets and properties owned in Washington D.C.
District of Columbia Asset Research Resources
- District of Columbia Coroporation Search
Begin a Business search here
- District of Columbia Superior Court
Access to court records for judgments, liens and settlements.
- District of Columbia Professional License Verification
Obtain information about individuals and companies licensed by the Division
- District of Columbia Property Records Search
search and display real property assessment records, use the on-line public information database
- District of Columbia Unclaimed Property and Claim Status
The Great Payback is responsible for reuniting Coloradans with their lost or forgotten assets.
- District of Columbia Vehicle Record Searches
Information and regulations regarding Vehicle ownership data.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of District of Columbia