Asset Search in Florida
Search for personal and corporate assets and property, business and professional licenses in Florida. Sometimes you need find the assets owned by an individual or a corporation. These assets could be regular assets or hidden assets either owned by individuals in Florida or living elsewhere. Some lawyers need to know about assets for civil court cases or litigation, sometimes it is matter of inheritance or divorce in any case search the following organizations in Florida to find assets and properties owned in Florida.
Florida Asset Research Resources
- Florida Coroporation Search
Begin a Business search here
- Florida Superior Court
Access to court records for judgments, liens and settlements.
- Florida License Verification
Obtain information about individuals and companies licensed by the Division
- Florida Property Records Search
- Florida Unclaimed Property and Claim Status
The Great Payback is responsible for reuniting Coloradans with their lost or forgotten assets.
- Florida Vehicle Record Searches
Information and regulations regarding Vehicle ownership data.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Florida Northern District
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Florida Middle District
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Florida Southern District