Asset Search in Illinois
Search for personal and corporate assets and property, business and professional licenses in Illinois. Sometimes you need find the assets owned by an individual or a corporation. These assets could be regular assets or hidden assets either owned by individuals in Illinois or living elsewhere. Some lawyers need to know about assets for civil court cases or litigation, sometimes it is matter of inheritance or divorce in any case search the following organizations in Illinois to find assets and properties owned in Illinois.
Illinois Asset Research Resources
- Illinois Coroporation Search
Begin a Business search here
- Illinois Superior Court
Access to court records for judgments, liens and settlements.
- Illinois License Verification
Obtain information about individuals and companies licensed by the Division
- Illinois Property Records Search
- Illinois Unclaimed Property and Claim Status
The Great Payback is responsible for reuniting Coloradans with their lost or forgotten assets.
- Illinois Vehicle Record Searches
Information and regulations regarding Vehicle ownership data.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Illinois Northern District
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Illinois Central District
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Illinois Southern District