Asset Search in Indiana
Search for personal and corporate assets and property, business and professional licenses in Indiana. Sometimes you need find the assets owned by an individual or a corporation. These assets could be regular assets or hidden assets either owned by individuals in Indiana or living elsewhere. Some lawyers need to know about assets for civil court cases or litigation, sometimes it is matter of inheritance or divorce in any case search the following organizations in Indiana to find assets and properties owned in Indiana.
Indiana Asset Research Resources
- Indiana Coroporation Search
Begin a Business search here
- Indiana Superior Court
Access to court records for judgments, liens and settlements.
- Indiana License Verification
Obtain information about individuals and companies licensed by the Division
- Indiana Property Records Search
- Indiana Unclaimed Property and Claim Status
The Great Payback is responsible for reuniting Coloradans with their lost or forgotten assets.
- Indiana Vehicle Record Searches
Information and regulations regarding Vehicle ownership data.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Northern Indiana
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Southern Indiana