Asset Search in New Jersey
Search for personal and corporate assets and property, business and professional licenses in New Jersey. Sometimes you need find the assets owned by an individual or a corporation. These assets could be regular assets or hidden assets either owned by individuals in New Jersey or living elsewhere. Some lawyers need to know about assets for civil court cases or litigation, sometimes it is matter of inheritance or divorce in any case search the following organizations in New Jersey to find assets and properties owned in New Jersey.
New Jersey Asset Research Resources
- New Jersey Coroporation Search
Begin a Business search here
- New Jersey Superior Court
Access to court records for judgments, liens and settlements.
- New Jersey License Verification
Obtain information about individuals and companies licensed by the Division
- New Jersey Property Records Search
- New Jersey Unclaimed Property and Claim Status
The Great Payback is responsible for reuniting Coloradans with their lost or forgotten assets.
- New Jersey Vehicle Record Searches
Information and regulations regarding Vehicle ownership data.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey