Asset Search in North Dakota
Search for personal and corporate assets and property, business and professional licenses in North Dakota. Sometimes you need find the assets owned by an individual or a corporation. These assets could be regular assets or hidden assets either owned by individuals in North Dakota or living elsewhere. Some lawyers need to know about assets for civil court cases or litigation, sometimes it is matter of inheritance or divorce in any case search the following organizations in North Dakota to find assets and properties owned in North Dakota.
North Dakota Asset Research Resources
- North Dakota Coroporation Search
Begin a Business search here
- North Dakota Superior Court
Access to court records for judgments, liens and settlements.
- North Dakota License Verification
Obtain information about individuals and companies licensed by the Division
- North Dakota Property Records Search
- North Dakota Unclaimed Property and Claim Status
The Great Payback is responsible for reuniting Coloradans with their lost or forgotten assets.
- North Dakota Vehicle Record Searches
Information and regulations regarding Vehicle ownership data.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of North Dakota