Asset Search in Ohio
Search for personal and corporate assets and property, business and professional licenses in Ohio. Sometimes you need find the assets owned by an individual or a corporation. These assets could be regular assets or hidden assets either owned by individuals in Ohio or living elsewhere. Some lawyers need to know about assets for civil court cases or litigation, sometimes it is matter of inheritance or divorce in any case search the following organizations in Ohio to find assets and properties owned in Ohio.
Ohio Asset Research Resources
- Ohio Coroporation Search
Begin a Business search here
- Ohio Superior Court
Access to court records for judgments, liens and settlements.
- Ohio License Verification
Obtain information about individuals and companies licensed by the Division
- Ohio Property Records Search
- Ohio Unclaimed Property and Claim Status
The Great Payback is responsible for reuniting Coloradans with their lost or forgotten assets.
- Ohio Vehicle Record Searches
Information and regulations regarding Vehicle ownership data.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Ohio Northern District
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Ohio Southern District