Asset Search in South Carolina
Search for personal and corporate assets and property, business and professional licenses in South Carolina. Sometimes you need find the assets owned by an individual or a corporation. These assets could be regular assets or hidden assets either owned by individuals in South Carolina or living elsewhere. Some lawyers need to know about assets for civil court cases or litigation, sometimes it is matter of inheritance or divorce in any case search the following organizations in South Carolina to find assets and properties owned in South Carolina.
South Carolina Asset Research Resources
Search for personal and corporate assets and property, business and professional licenses in South Carolina
- South Carolina Coroporation Search
Begin a Business search here
- South Carolina Superior Court
Access to court records for judgments, liens and settlements.
- South Carolina License Verification
Obtain information about individuals and companies licensed by the Division
- South Carolina Property Records Search
- South Carolina Unclaimed Property and Claim Status
The Great Payback is responsible for reuniting Coloradans with their lost or forgotten assets.
- South Carolina Vehicle Record Searches
Information and regulations regarding Vehicle ownership data.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of South Carolina