Asset Search in Tennessee
Search for personal and corporate assets and property, business and professional licenses in Tennessee. Sometimes you need find the assets owned by an individual or a corporation. These assets could be regular assets or hidden assets either owned by individuals in Tennessee or living elsewhere. Some lawyers need to know about assets for civil court cases or litigation, sometimes it is matter of inheritance or divorce in any case search the following organizations in Tennessee to find assets and properties owned in Tennessee.
Tennessee Asset Research Resources
Search for personal and corporate assets and property, business and professional licenses in Tennessee
- Tennessee Coroporation Search
Begin a Business search here
- Tennessee Superior Court
Access to court records for judgments, liens and settlements.
- Tennessee License Verification
Obtain information about individuals and companies licensed by the Division
- Tennessee Property Records Search
- Tennessee Unclaimed Property and Claim Status
The Great Payback is responsible for reuniting Coloradans with their lost or forgotten assets.
- Tennessee Vehicle Record Searches
Information and regulations regarding Vehicle ownership data.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Tennessee Western District
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Tennessee Middle District
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Tennessee Eastern District