Asset Search in Wisconsin
Search for personal and corporate assets and property, business and professional licenses in Wisconsin. Sometimes you need find the assets owned by an individual or a corporation. These assets could be regular assets or hidden assets either owned by individuals in Wisconsin or living elsewhere. Some lawyers need to know about assets for civil court cases or litigation, sometimes it is matter of inheritance or divorce in any case search the following organizations in Wisconsin to find assets and properties owned in Wisconsin.
Wisconsin Asset Research Resources
Search for personal and corporate assets and property, business and professional licenses in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Coroporation Search
Begin a Business search here
- Wisconsin Superior Court
Access to court records for judgments, liens and settlements.
- Wisconsin License Verification
Obtain information about individuals and companies licensed by the Division
- Wisconsin Property Records Search
- Wisconsin Unclaimed Property and Claim Status
The Great Payback is responsible for reuniting Coloradans with their lost or forgotten assets.
- Wisconsin Vehicle Record Searches
Information and regulations regarding Vehicle ownership data.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Wisconsin Eastern District
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Wisconsin Western District